Sunday, March 30, 2008

Post 9

When I registered for EME2040 it was only because this course was a required prerequisite for me. Otherwise, I honestly would never have considered signing up for it – mainly because I am terrible with computers and therefore do not like them. But, after a semester of being in the class I must say that I have learned a lot about computers, the different programs available on them, and the Internet. I can easily see myself using a great deal of what I have learned quite frequently outside the class. I already had a basic idea of how to use Microsoft Word and Power Point but I learned so much more than just the basics in class and I feel like I can really create something amazing now! I also really enjoyed learning how to use Excel because I had never even attempted to use it before, but I had always been curious about it. I think you did a great job teaching the class, you certainly kept it entertaining while educational with your dorky jokes [I like them] and you always encouraged class participation which I think is also very important. I also appreciate the time you took to find extra videos on certain things we were learning – they helped slow learners like me to catch on! The only bad part about the class was that it was almost three hours long and yes you provided us with breaks, but three hours is too long – not much you can do about that though.

No comments: